The Lancelot

Super Moon horoscopes – happy birthday Scorpios!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Taylor Houggy, Reporter

NOTE: Horoscopes are meant only for entertainment purposes. The author cannot be held responsible for any decisions or actions based, in whole or in part, on any of the information presented herein.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21)

This is your month, Scorpio! The Sun will be blazing through your sign until November 21st, making this month a time to focus on self, life, and body. You’ve been feeling kind of tired and sluggish since the school year began, with Jupiter traveling through your twelfth house of rest, but this month is the perfect time to get out of that rut and pamper yourself. Don’t be afraid to take a spa day, take a nature walk, or treat yourself to a nice nap. With the Super Moon powering on through your seventh house of partnerships on the 14th, you’ll feel a significant strength in any interpersonal relationships you might be having. November definitely has some good omens coming your way!

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21)

The beginning of this month might have you feeling sluggish and unmotivated, but with the Taurus Super Moon entering your sixth house, you’ll soon regain a sense of health, wellness, and organization. A good old-fashioned spring cleaning, a shopping spree, or maybe an overall completion of the things that you’ve been avoiding are definitely in your future for this month. The Sun will also race into Sagittarius on the 21st, marking the start of your solar new year and an entire month where focusing on yourself will greatly benefit you, in both mind, body, and spirit.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19)

While you’re mostly calm, cool, and collected, this month will have you feeling bolder than ever before. On November 14th, the Taurus Super Moon will enter your fifth house, which represents passion, self-expression, and appreciation. This passion might lead you to do something impulsive, or perhaps something daring that brings forth change. Capricorns rarely feel the need to act on their emotions, so this is quite a special time in the cosmos.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18)

There’s lots of relationships being tested this month. When Venus enters the Aquarian sector on November 12th, you may feel like now is a time to focus more on family and friends. This need for focus will be proven necessary on the 14th, as the Super Moon brings certain unspoken family issues to light. However, once Venus transits Aquarius next month, you’ll begin to open up more to the idea of a budding romance.

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20)

With planet Mars entering your twelfth house, representing sensitivity and restfulness, this month, you might find yourself much more emotional and fatigued. Make sure to take some extra time to pamper yourself during this sensitive time, perhaps have a spa day or start up a diary. Luckily, with the potent Super Moon on the 14th, you’ll experience a rush of motivation and leaves you bursting with ideas. November will be a month full of crazy projects, creative ideas, and overall activeness. Make sure to take advantage of it!

Aries (March 21 – Apr. 19)

While it’s getting colder outside, things are steaming up for Aries. With the Sun passing through passionate Scorpio until November 21st, you’ll be experiencing a boost of self-confidence, which could easily lead to a new romance. While love is in the air, money will soon enter your life as well, with the November 14th Super Moon entering your second house of money and wealth. A promotion, pay raise, or any other type of money is sure to come your way.

Taurus (Apr. 20 – May 20)

Up until November 21st, the Sun will be in Scorpio: your seventh house, which represents harmony and balance. You’re often the peacemaker among your peers anyway, so this should be no problem for you. This month, you’ll have a desire to be the mediator in many situations, especially in any upcoming quarrels between friends and family. It will also push you to collaborate with others and work hard in order to reach a common interest or happy medium.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

You may have been feeling a bit lost in terms of career decisions, especially among all the stress of schoolwork. Never fear, though, for the Neptune retrograde will end on the 19th and finally clear your vision on what you truly want. The Sun will exit Scorpio and enter Sagittarius on the 21st, bringing light to your seventh house of relationships. This means it’s time to focus your time on your friends and any significant other, as this month will bring forth strong moments of critical bonding for you and all those closest to you.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22) 

The November Super Moon on the 14th will ignite your eleventh house, representing teamwork and technology. Now is the time to team up with others and work on something big; and don’t be afraid to use the media to get the word out there! Also, with the Sun entering Sagittarius, your fifth house of fitness and organization, you’ll find your physical health at the center point of your focus. You might have been slacking on going to the gym lately, or taking advantage of all the tasty fall treat, but you’ll finally find that push of motivation needed to get back on track this month.  

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22)

While you’re often the party animal, this month is going to have you bringing out your professional side with the Taurus Super Moon entering your tenth house of career and achievement. You’ve been working hard this year, and you’ll finally have the chance to get recognized for all your efforts! Make sure to leave a good impression though, through networking or advice from those you look up to. November is sure to be a month full of success for the ambitious Leo.

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22)

You’re often one who stays out of drama, but this month, problems will be unavoidable. With Jupiter and Pluto forming a combative square in your second and fifth houses on November 24th, you could be surrounded by family conflicts and heated debates. Luckily, on the 29th, the Sagittarius new moon enters your fourth house of roots, home, and self-care. This indicates that a strong family connection could occur after all the bickering of the holidays and Black Friday, as Christmas soon approaches. After all, family and home are the things we always come back to.

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22)

The beginning of this month is a busy time for you, Libra. With the Sun in your second house of work and money, you’re going to be heavily focusing on work and school, as well as managing your time so that you don’t get overwhelmed. Luckily, this serious side of you won’t have to last too long, as the Sun begins its month-long journey through Sagittarius on November 21st, lighting up your third house of expression and social interaction. Take this time to relax, do some partying with friends, and open up as the confident person you are.