Senior Prom: What You Can Be Expecting!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior Prom: What You Can Be Expecting!

One of the Seniors Prom Dresses.

One of the Seniors Prom Dresses.

One of the Seniors Prom Dresses.

One of the Seniors Prom Dresses.

Jessica Cochran, Reporter

Juniors and Seniors have a few unanswered questions about the prom, and early Spring is a perfect time to get those questions answered!

The Senior prom is scheduled for  Saturday, June 1st, from 6 to 10 pm. There will be a bus from Waterford High School that leaves at 5:00 pm, and will return to Waterford High School at 11:00 pm. The prom itself will start at 6:00 pm an end at 10:00 pm. The prom tickets will be on sale for $65 per ticket during the week of May 20th-24th. You can buy these tickets outside of the cafeteria. Out of town guest forms are already in the first floor office if you need one. The buses will be provided free of charge and will be fill at a first come, first serve basis. The busses will transport 165 students and chaperones. A sign up for these buses will be available in April and will be closed when seating is filled or on May 1st.

The seniors voted for the prom be at Bill Miller’s Castle in Branford. This castle is a great place to have a big event. It has huge rooms with balconies and beautiful, fireplaces. It has an amazing interior with beautiful antiques and an absolutely beautiful exterior.

The Junior prom is planned to be on Saturday, May 18th from 7 to 10 pm. More information yet to be released about the Junior Prom.

Waterford high school has two Instagram accounts for prom dresses. You can find the junior prom dress account @whs_juniorprom and you can find the senior prom dress account @whs.seniorprom.

It can be hard for some students to find information about the prom. Don’t forget to have a good time this prom season!