Class of 2019 Fundraising Events

Cassidy Susi, Reporter

The Class of 2019 is constantly raising money in hopes to have a budget big enough to throw great proms and a fun senior picnic in the future. The members of the class’s student council and their class adviser, Mrs. Baumgartner, have worked hard to put together creative fundraisers that everyone can enjoy. These events are: the Futsal Tournament, Texas Roadhouse fundraiser, and dodgeball.

On Friday, March 17th, a Futsal Tournament will be held from 6-8 p.m in the Field House. These indoor soccer games will be played five-on-five.  Admission is five dollars.

Sophomore Liam Spellman said, “I’m most excited for the Futsal Tournament because it’s going to be very competitive and fun.”

The first dodgeball tournament for the class was a huge success, so naturally the class council decided to host another one.

When asked what event she is most excited for, sophomore student council member Jennifer Keth stated, “Definitely the second dodgeball tournament at the end of the school year because the first was a success, and it was super fun to watch and be a part of!”

Chloe McCue also added, “I am excited for the dodgeball tournament because they are always a lot of fun and help our class out a lot, too.”

Overall, the Class of 2019 will be prepared by the end of the year to schedule its proms and other upperclassmen events due to its dedication in fundraising.