Home of Waterford High School News

The Lancelot

Home of Waterford High School News

The Lancelot

Home of Waterford High School News

The Lancelot

Archives
More Writers:

Regan Bernardo is a sophomore at Waterford High School in the 2023-2024 school year. She enjoys writing and reading in her free...

Saeeda Samed is a senior from Waterford High School. She has lived in several  places, including Ghana, and now resides in Quaker...

Profile: Adriana Caba
Profile: Adriana Caba
Nola Gessner, Writer • April 26, 2024

Adrianna Caba is a student-athlete here at Waterford High School. She has been cheering on the high school cheer team for...

The Lancer Case
The Lancer Case
Marializ Diaz April 26, 2024

Waterford High School, which opened in 1956, has gone through a series of changes over its history. Initially, it only...

How Much Are Teens Spending on Food?
Emma Way April 26, 2024

Many teenagers apply for jobs at 16 years old, some even younger. Having a job gives teens a freedom that they have not yet...

Amazon Dupes That Are Worth Your Time

Amazon Dupes That Are Worth Your Time

Christmas is on its way and high schoolers are eager to buy gifts for themselves and others. Amazon has been a popular spot for teenagers  to stop and find the perfect products similar to the more in demand products going out of stock. While also avoiding the original high prices.

Through common Tik Tok popularity one product is the Aritzia ‘Cozy Fleece Perfect Hoodie’. Its high popularity has caused many sizes and colors to go out of stock. And some may consider it to be too expensive, costing a total of $78. Amazon has found a happy medium for a sweatshirt: The Trendy Queen Oversized Hoodie. This hoodie has a pillow soft material giving the perfect oversized hoodie look. Not only is the quality comparable but also the price is considerably lower,  only being $36. All sizes and colors are currently in stock and on sale.

Aritzia has been all the rave on Tik Tok recently with their Cozy Fleece Mega Cargo Sweatpants becoming popular. Yet they are nearly impossible to order due to their popularity. Most common sizes and colors are out of stock for weeks at a time and sell quickly when restocked. . These pants are falling at a price of $85. This leaves many in shock since it is only a pair of sweatpants. Amazon’s AUTOMET has produced a duplicate or a “dupe” of the sweatpants, costing only $31. These duplicates are made of the same soft material on the inside, with a thick, and cozy presence. 

Throughout the past two years many students have seen the increasing popularity of the UGG Tasman Slippers. These UGGs give a clean look to a cozy outfit. They can also be paired with a range of outfits. Including jeans, sweatpants, and leggings. These shoes are insanely cute and definitely a purchase worth every penny, due to the range of color selections and extreme comfort. Although the cost is on the higher end  for some costing a total of $110. Amazon will have your back with a perfect dupe of these cozy slippers. Metric-Falcon has a perfect shoe, coming in beige and brown, the two most popular colors from UGGS with the perfect platform and high reviews, costing only $57, half the price of the original UGGS.

To piece together a complete outfit, Amazon has seen high demand for the perfect set of gold or silver hoops. A specific set on Amazon being from  the 17 Mile Store. This set includes six different shapes and size hoops. And has been on sale for the past month. The gold hoops are  priced at $13. While the silver pack is being priced at $18. Through numerous reviews and a 4.5 gold star ratings it was seen that these earrings are known to not tarnish and are able to be worn  in the water. These earrings are a great stocking stuffer and a perfect finisher for a nice comfy fall outfit off of Amazon.

Following the rave from Tik Tok, the Van Cleef bracelet that all of the ‘It Girls’ have and love. It is not a reasonable purchase for anyone to buy from the starting price of $4,200. Amazon has created the perfect reasonable price duplicate for all. TICVRSS has created the gold plated bracelet starting at only $13. This cute statement piece will close off this outfit all together and is a perfect stocking stuffer for your friends. Amazon products have been on the rise and are full of many options, color, and sizes. If you find yourself in trouble with prices and qualities of popular products. Take a moment to look at Amazon for some incredible dupes worth all of your money. This high quality will be perfect for yourself, friends, and family members this Christmas season.