Home of Waterford High School News

The Lancelot

Home of Waterford High School News

The Lancelot

Home of Waterford High School News

The Lancelot

Archives
More Writers:
Lexie Hullivan
Lexie Hullivan
Online Editor

Lexie Hullivan is a junior at Waterford High School. This is her second year in journalism. Lexie has loved writing in all formats...

Emma Way
Emma Way
Reporter

Emma Way is currently a senior at Waterford High School. She is a high honors student who enjoys playing volleyball and track...

Coach Deon
Coach Deon
Regan Bernardo May 27, 2024

Coach Deon has been the lacrosse coach at Waterford High School for a number of years..  Deon has been coaching lacrosse...

Profile: Adriana Caba
Profile: Adriana Caba
Nola Gessner, Writer • April 26, 2024

Adrianna Caba is a student-athlete here at Waterford High School. She has been cheering on the high school cheer team for...

The Lancer Case
The Lancer Case
Marializ Diaz April 26, 2024

Waterford High School, which opened in 1956, has gone through a series of changes over its history. Initially, it only...

Emotion Into Art

On September 1, 2023, Waterford High School students attended the “Emotion Into Art” assembly. Tom Varano, the man behind “Emotion Into Art,” talked about his life and what inspired him to get into art. Mr. Varano painted Martin Luther King Jr., The Statue of Liberty, Albert Einstein, and Malala. Each painting had a deeper underlying theme that represented messages he thought would inspire high school students. The show was based off the abbreviation “B.I.G”–which represented studying hard, having the correct individuals surround you, and standing up for what you believe in–as those were the morals of the people in his paintings. “Neat” and “One of the better speakers we’ve had” is what Mr. Silvestri-English teacher of the ninth and twelfth grade-had to say about the performance.