8th Annual Days of Giving

Musharraf Atik, Writer

‘Tis the season for giving! The 8th Annual 12 Days of Giving has returned to fundraise for those in need. Coupled with the sponsorship of FBLA, Waterford High School is prepared and ready to make this season one to be remembered by preparing both items and goods through advisory pairings. Toiletries, blankets, canned goods, clothing, cash donations, and more will all be accepted and collected this year. Of course what makes the 12 Days of Giving a great addition to the holiday season is the cause: all items are going to be donated to the New London Homeless Shelter and Safe Futures. As an incentive, the first advisory pairing to gather all of the supplies listed for their advisory will win hot chocolate and doughnuts! In addition, the second and third places will receive munchkins. Donations and supplies should be turned into Mrs. Woznicki (room 304) during advisory by Thursday, December 8th. Items must be new this year due to health restrictions. For any reason that an advisory is not paired, they should inform Mrs. Woznicki as soon as possible to be paired up. With over 30 different pairings, this year’s holiday season is certainly on track to do some great work for the community.